This job has been Expired
Reporting to the Chef, Food and Beverage Director. To supervise the assigned station / section, produce a consistent, high quality product, ensure a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with Standards Policies & Procedures in order to maximize guest satisfaction.
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all Food & Beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
- To perform the Departmental Trainers function in the Kitchen assigned, develop Department Trainers and assign training responsibilities.
- Deal effectively with guests and workplace colleagues from a variety of cultures;
- To perform any other duties as required by the Management;
We are looking for a candidate with right attitude, who is a team player and can work well under pressure. In addition, he/she should possess:
•Previous service experience is preferred
•Good verbal & written English is a plus
•Excellent communication and organizational skills
•Highly responsible & reliable